Mclean County MissFits

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mclean County MissFits
Mclean County MissFits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

07/04 (Monday): Founder's Grove Parade

Go down

07/04 (Monday): Founder's Grove Parade Empty 07/04 (Monday): Founder's Grove Parade

Post  Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 10:15 am

Where: Main St. Hopedale IL Founder's Grove
When: Line up by 9:30am - Parade starts at 10am -July 4, 2011 9:00 am

It seems like everybody is going to be really busy this weekend, so Hopedale isn't an option for most MissFits. If you would still like to get in on a parade you can join Laura for the Founder's Grove parade at 9am on Monday.

Laura, any info about where people should meet for this?

The Lion's Club in Hopedale meets where I work and has invited us to come out for their 4th of July parade. The parade starts at 10am and after the parade there's a carnival, flea market, and car show at the park. Anyone interested in coming out to help me pass out flyers and candy? This is definitely a family friendly event so bring your kids! Very Happy

Last edited by Delta BadHand on Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:43 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

07/04 (Monday): Founder's Grove Parade Empty Re: 07/04 (Monday): Founder's Grove Parade

Post  amanda tori suicide Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:57 pm

Totally in I want to do a parad so bad and in my home town......
amanda tori suicide
amanda tori suicide

Birthday : 1982-06-16

Back to top Go down

07/04 (Monday): Founder's Grove Parade Empty Re: 07/04 (Monday): Founder's Grove Parade

Post  Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 8:45 pm

Sorry Delta, I'm going to be out of town, otherwise I would join you! I love you I love you

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:57 pm

Is anyone else interested in this? I need to know if I should still get flyers and whatnot. I know it's going to be a busy weekend and this is out of town so I totally understand if you can't make it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down