Mclean County MissFits

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mclean County MissFits
Mclean County MissFits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sponsor Time!!!

+2
Grand Laursony
athatch01
6 posters

Go down

Sponsor Time!!! Empty Sponsor Time!!!

Post  athatch01 Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:39 am

***QUICK NOTE***

The 2013 Sponsorship Packages are ready to roll! Please email logos to sponsors@mcleancountymissfits.com and checks should be made payable to the McLean County MissFits. We will be posting a script for you to use when approaching sponsors as well. If you are uncomfortable talking to strangers, then post the contact info on here and we will reach out to them.

Sorry to be so brief, but I’m headed to the airport in 5 minutes. Becky will be posting more specific information and making the PDF's available within the next few days.

Thanks ladies!

BSB

Sponsor-A-Player for 1 Home Bout: $100
• Your Business Name & Logo will appear in the bout programs
• Your Business Name will be announced with your player & frequently throughout the bout

Contact us at:
sponsors@mcleancountymissfits.com
www.mcleancountymissfits.com

Last edited by athatch01 on Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:49 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot an "s" in Missfits.)
athatch01
athatch01

Back to top Go down

Sponsor Time!!! Empty Re: Sponsor Time!!!

Post  Grand Laursony Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:28 pm

This is great. Thanks April and Becky for putting this together--as well as the rest of the sponsorship committee. Just a few thoughts...when it says that a sponsor will get a banner hung in the bout venue, is that something that the sponsor will have to provide? If so, we might want to clarify that as part of the sponsorship hand-out/document. Also, not everyone who is sponsored wants to wear shorts, so would it be ideal to say sponsors logos on shirt or shorts instead of both? In addition, Jerm charges $10 per, so this would also cut down cost on our part.
Grand Laursony
Grand Laursony

Back to top Go down

Post  athatch01 Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:01 pm

I borrowed the "banner" statement from last year's sponsorship doc, but that IS a good question. Should I price a banner with Jerm or delete that portion from the package? Also, I'll change the language to "your logo will be displayed on the player's uniform" vs shirt and shorts. Thanks for your feedback!!!
athatch01
athatch01

Back to top Go down

Post  IceHurt Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:12 pm

Does this come with a cover letter? I asked my boss last year and she started asking questions like how many people the advertising would reach and what demographics. This information could persuade a potential sponsor. Also, can we find non-monetary sponsorship? Ive not been part of the committee so maybe you've talked about this in the past. Could we for example get a hardware store to donate tape as a sponsor? Things like that so we don't have to ask the skaters to donate...
IceHurt
IceHurt

Birthday : 1985-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Grand Laursony Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:13 pm

Whatever you decide--I just didn't assume they were very cheap, but I have no idea! Very Happy
Grand Laursony
Grand Laursony

Back to top Go down

Post  JMFK Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:39 pm

So, a season sponsor would still be paying $400 for just a few months of home bouts? I kind of feel like we're ripping people off with this same package for such a short season, without travel teams. I'm just sayin, I doubt my season sponsor will pay that much again, and he's in love with me/us!...something to think about..
JMFK
JMFK

Birthday : 1981-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  athatch01 Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:27 am

JMFK wrote:So, a season sponsor would still be paying $400 for just a few months of home bouts? I kind of feel like we're ripping people off with this same package for such a short season, without travel teams. I'm just sayin, I doubt my season sponsor will pay that much again, and he's in love with me/us!...something to think about..

Hiw many bouts are we having-or is that still being determined? I was basing the $400 off of 5 (aproximated) home bouts and the number will be reduced as the season progresses. I'm open to all suggestions because I want this to be benificial for both us and them. Thanks everyone for the questions/comments!!!
athatch01
athatch01

Back to top Go down

Post  Camp Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:33 am

As of now I think it's just 3...April 28th and 2 home team bouts. We can't say for sure if we will have more until after April 28th at Game Time. So real life we can't offer sponsors too much right now.
Camp
Camp

Birthday : 1983-06-29

http://mcleancountymissfits.org

Back to top Go down

Post  athatch01 Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:46 am

Ok... Maybe we should focus on getting sponsors for the 4/28 bout only right now and offer the single bout and penalty box options. I can take off the season sponsor until we have a determined season and offer a price break if they end up sponsoring more than one bout this season. I agree with Camp and want to over promise the sponsors.
athatch01
athatch01

Back to top Go down

Post  nonny noisemaker Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:52 am

athatch01 wrote:Ok... Maybe we should focus on getting sponsors for the 4/28 bout only right now and offer the single bout and penalty box options. I can take off the season sponsor until we have a determined season and offer a price break if they end up sponsoring more than one bout this season. I agree with Camp and want to over promise the sponsors.

Thank you Sponsorship for posting this! Yes let's concentrate and focus on sponsors for 4/28. If we get 10 sponsor a player then our bout will be paid for! Smile
nonny noisemaker
nonny noisemaker

Birthday : 1979-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down