Mclean County MissFits

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mclean County MissFits
Mclean County MissFits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's time to nox......

3 posters

Go down

It's time to nox...... Empty It's time to nox......

Post  Horror Crux Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:38 pm

My dearest MissFits, 

I write this with a huge amount of love and respect in my heart. After the Indiana bout I will be hanging up my  skates. I will also be stepping down from my position on the board. It's a decision I had been thinking about and that has many factors as to why. But my heart tells me this is what's right. 

The MissFits came into my life at the time I needed you to. At that time in my life I didn't really know who I was. Thanks to all of you, now I do! Smile 

I've learned lots about myself from being a Missfit! I've learned to be apart of team that is supportive of each orher on the track. I've learned that when someone needs help you step up, no questions asked. I've learned that I love helping the community, something I didn't do before. I learned I was gay, apparently something everyone else knew from day 1! Smile I've learned to be myself and to be comfortable with that and that other people are too. Smile 

I've made so many memories with everyone. These are stories that I can share with my kids. I'll have to wait til they are are like 30 cause most of them are inappropriate. Lol  

I've also made some amazing friends. Something I didn't have before joining the league. And these friendships  are something I'm going to cherish for a lifetime  Also, thanks to the MissFits, I found the love of my life. Smile 

What I'm trying to say is without all of you, I wouldn't be who and where I am today. So thank you! 

you'll still see me around at events and stuff. I still plan on doing the appreciation night! You can't get rid of me completely

Much derby love,
Crux

PS  you all have a wedding reception to help make epic next summer. 7-13-13. Save the date bitches!!!  Smile 
Horror Crux
Horror Crux

Birthday : 1983-03-13

Back to top Go down

It's time to nox...... Empty Re: It's time to nox......

Post  Dinah D. Molisher Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:23 pm

Peas,

Thank you for everything you've done for this league--you've put so much of your heart and soul into it. And thank you for everything you've done for me. I couldn't have asked for a better better half Smile Continue to follow where your heart leads you, but don't let it take you too far from your Fit family.

Love you so hard!
Carrots
Dinah D. Molisher
Dinah D. Molisher

Birthday : 1980-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadtyme Skarebear Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:11 pm

Dinah D. Molisher wrote:Peas,

Thank you for everything you've done for this league--you've put so much of your heart and soul into it. And thank you for everything you've done for me. I couldn't have asked for a better better half Smile Continue to follow where your heart leads you, but don't let it take you too far from your Fit family.

Love you so hard!
Carrots

Ditto what Dinah said...

Love you!!!!! I love you I love you I love you
Deadtyme Skarebear
Deadtyme Skarebear

Birthday : 1983-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down