Mclean County MissFits

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mclean County MissFits
Mclean County MissFits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Speeches for P & P Committee

Go down

Speeches for P & P Committee Empty Speeches for P & P Committee

Post  Claw Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:03 pm

Moxie and Taz declined
Vicious and April did not respond
Sad

Hi, my name is Sass and I like to get shit done. I hate waiting for things to happens. So when I am given a task, I don't procrastinate about it, I just do it. I am a real estate broker so I read long, attorney lingo filled contracts all the time. Im great at paperwork and I love to read and write. Also I like to get shit done, oh I mentioned that already Wink So please consider me to be a part of P and P committee. Thank you,
Sass

Ross A. Leuck
Good afternoon-

I would like to run for P & P. Below is my speech:

Hey everyone-

I feel I would be a good candidate for P& P for several reasons. While I was on Human Resources for our league I was an active member as a liaison on this committee (Skarebear’s current role). In my prior work experience I have outlined policies for various items that range from communication standardization to security policies. I have developed two different departments for my employer and remained in them to ensure they were successful prior to moving to my next initiative. Currently at work I develop measures for over 200 employees and help come up with the most effective methodology for managing both a business and its employees As I previously eluded to, I also was one of the prior HR Reps for this league.

If I was to be in P & P again, I would work to help gather input from league members. With this information we can use best practices along with the direction of other P & P members to deliver the best possible proposals for future planning. This ensures the league stays as strong as possible for as long as we can. Skater safety and comfort is very important to me and I want to do what I can to help make it the best league we can. I am proud of how far we have made it and want to see us make it to the next level. I appreciate the nomination that I received and hope I do well. Thank you!

Last edited by Claw on Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Claw
Claw

Birthday : 1971-04-19

Back to top Go down

Speeches for P & P Committee Empty Re: Speeches for P & P Committee

Post  Claw Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:13 pm

Hello Missfits,
I know I'm new to this league and many of you don't really know much about me, but I would really love to change that. I feel like P&P would be a really good fit for me because I have a lot of experience writing policy and creating action plans to improve aspects of a company, or in this case roller derby league :-), that could be running more efficiently. I worked as an administrative manager in fast food for many years and as part of this job was sent to many and varied classes/workshops aimed at increasing productivity/profits by examining problems, brainstorming different ways to solve them, and ultimately enforcing changes and measuring their results. I feel like I was an asset to my team in this capacity due to my ability to anticipate people's needs and possible problems that would arise as a result of policy changes. I have always been one to play "devil's advocate" and question the possible negative outcomes without bias, and in high school I was something of a master debater. I would love to utilize this particular skill set as part of the McLean County Missfits to help the league in any way that I am able, and as I have recently secured enough scholarship money to afford me time away from my hellish bartending gig, I have plenty of time to devote to making this team even greater than it already is! Please consider me for P&P. Thank you,
chAos
Claw
Claw

Back to top Go down

Post  Claw Sat Feb 23, 2013 9:45 am

Congrats to Sass, Ross and chAos who are on P & P committee.
Claw
Claw

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down