Mclean County MissFits

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mclean County MissFits
Mclean County MissFits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Selling tickets for the bout out of the Chound

3 posters

Go down

Selling tickets for the bout out of the Chound Empty Selling tickets for the bout out of the Chound

Post  Rita Rogue Fri Mar 11, 2011 5:20 pm

So I work at the CoffeeHound and sometimes we distribute tickets for local this that or the other events going on. I asked if they would be cool with selling tickets for the bout out of the shop, and they are all for it. Any interest in them being a distribution hub, I figure it can't hurt right? I would need some posters too to hang in the shop and we have a safe so that way we could keep the cash under lock and key. Let me know if you'd like to go through with it... Smile
Rita Rogue
Rita Rogue

Birthday : 1985-09-25

Back to top Go down

Selling tickets for the bout out of the Chound Empty Re: Selling tickets for the bout out of the Chound

Post  Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:47 am

Not to step on any toes, but...ah! I feel like a heel for saying this.

Jim is selling tickets out of Acme which is just a few doors down from the Hound--or are you talking about the Bloomington Hound and I'm being a snit for nothing?

He was just kind of hoping he'd be the only one in Downtown Normal selling tix.

Back to top Go down

Selling tickets for the bout out of the Chound Empty Re: Selling tickets for the bout out of the Chound

Post  Rita Rogue Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:29 am

Hound in Btown! That's funny you say that, because I didn't really want to distribute from Normal, because I work at the one in BLoomington, and didn't want to not have access to the ongoings. This isn't a must anyhoo just thought it might be a good idea Wink
Rita Rogue
Rita Rogue

Birthday : 1985-09-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:05 pm

I'm all for it!!! Only thing is we might be too late for PR on this; but if Camp doesn't mind, we certainly have plenty of tkts, and I can drop them off anytime. I'll txt camp and let u know.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:12 pm

Thank you and thank you! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Camp Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:31 pm

I for some reason never saw this post, totally wierd cause I super stalk the forum...just sayin' any who I am cool with it. It wont be on the PR biz...just like a walk in deal. I have posters and color flyers on order and plan on stoping and making black and white copies of flyers before practice tonight.

I also have some tickets up at Kicks in Towanda that are selling so I am cool with it as long as its someone we trust to sell them.
Camp
Camp

Birthday : 1983-06-29

http://mcleancountymissfits.org

Back to top Go down

Post  hellsmelle Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:53 pm

I'm sure I can put my boy Robbie on it too. Smile
hellsmelle
hellsmelle

Birthday : 1981-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum