Mclean County MissFits

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mclean County MissFits
Mclean County MissFits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attendance Taking

4 posters

Go down

Attendance Taking Empty Re: Attendance Taking

Post  WreckaHolmes Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:43 pm

REVISED AS OF 11/2/11

I am back to taking attendance. A few changes have been made:

1) Captains will be keeping track of their team's attendance. A google document has been made for them to be open with me and hr about it. What does this mean?
Yes, I will stilly be tallying up where everyone is at month by month, but you will report to your captains each practice you attend. The transition might be a little weird at first, but that's what you do. Free agents will report to me.

2) You no longer have to tell me when you won't be coming to practice the day of. We only did this before when we had to pay per person and in advance. You might want to let your captain know, but otherwise- don't tell me.

3) While you don't have to tell me you won't be coming to practice that day, I would still like for you to tell me if you'll be going on LOA, a vacation, or cannot attend practice every Sunday or something. Speaking of: PLEASE TEXT ME IF THAT IS YOU!!! If you cannot attend any of one day ever, please let me know. Please let me know if that changes also.

4) Bouts/camps/clinics, etc...count for a practice. Ex: If you play in a Saturday bout, you can count that as your Sunday practice. I will know if you're playing in a bout, but if you go somewhere for a camp or clinic, please let me or your captain know so we can mark it as such.

I think that's it. Captains: I will print out the spreadsheets for you to have on Wednesday.
Everyone: if you have any questions, let me know!
WreckaHolmes
WreckaHolmes

Birthday : 1983-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Horror Crux Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:47 pm

i have 1 question....what if ur captain is not at practice??
Horror Crux
Horror Crux

Birthday : 1983-03-13

Back to top Go down

Post  WreckaHolmes Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:51 pm

that is a good question. i will keep backup sheets on me and maybe whoever is running practice should as well.
both captains will be responsible. i probably should have clarified that.
WreckaHolmes
WreckaHolmes

Back to top Go down

Post  Camp Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:02 pm

If Mox and I are both going to miss, we will just assign another dactyl to take the attendance for us that night...I know they won't have a problem with that.
Camp
Camp

Birthday : 1983-06-29

http://mcleancountymissfits.org

Back to top Go down

Post  WreckaHolmes Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:14 pm

Camp Rockurass wrote:If Mox and I are both going to miss, we will just assign another dactyl to take the attendance for us that night...I know they won't have a problem with that.

Awesome. I'm sure we'll all figure it out. If anyone is worried if they're not being accounted for, just get an adult. Smile
WreckaHolmes
WreckaHolmes

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:28 pm

I got the email for the google doc thingy, but I couldn't sign into it. Do you want to just let HR know if something is up or do you want us to have access all the time?

Back to top Go down

Post  WreckaHolmes Tue Nov 01, 2011 6:05 pm

I can let you know if something is up. I just wanted you to be able to see it too.
WreckaHolmes
WreckaHolmes

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 6:03 am

P.S. I really really like the bit about 'if you bout on saturday, that counts as your sunday practice'. Very much appreciated! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  JMFK Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:09 am

Hi Wrecka! You already know this, but to make it official, I can't come to Wednesdays cos of my night class...So after December, I'll be back on Wednesdays (yayyyy!!!)
Thanks
<3 JMFK
JMFK
JMFK

Birthday : 1981-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  WreckaHolmes Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:20 pm

WreckaHolmes wrote:

Captains: I will print out the spreadsheets for you to have on Wednesday.

Eeep! Sorry captains! No printer or time before practice. I can make team sign in sheets for everyone though. Yup, I'll do that.
WreckaHolmes
WreckaHolmes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down