Mclean County MissFits

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mclean County MissFits
Mclean County MissFits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RANKING POLL RESULTS 2/26

3 posters

Go down

RANKING POLL RESULTS 2/26  Empty RANKING POLL RESULTS 2/26

Post  Guest Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:27 pm

Here are the 1-20 results of the ranking February 2011 ranking poll. If you are not on this list and want to know your exact number, feel free to email me (Louden) at: supergidget1@hotmail.com

1. Amanda Tori Suicide
2. T. Wrecks
3. Moxie Thundersox
4. Camp Rockurass l
5. Bruiz E. Homemaker
6. Ivy Packin’
7. Malice Cullen l
8. JMFK
9. Candie Necklash
10. Daize Aster
11. 9 Milly
12. Louden Surly
13. Nonny Noisemaker l
14. Snarker Posey
15. Assaultine Cracker Jackers
16. Tied:
Hell’s Melle
Tayz T. Cakes
Wrecksy Regulator (Laurie Bederka)
19. Royal Pennembomb
20. Ward of the Skate

We will be ranking EVERY DRAFT-ELIGIBLE/DRAFTED LEAGUE MEMBER soon. This will be a baseline ranking as well as a way to choose who will be on the All-Star (travel) Team.

This poll will run from THURSDAY, Feb. 24th through Saturday, Feb. 26th and will be PRIVATE. PLEASE NOTE THE NEW DATES--DISREGARD THE FIRST POLL. Look for the poll titled ***FEBRUARY 2011 RANKING POLL*** (with the asterisks and everything)

Please put thought into your ranking numbers. You will be choosing players who will represent our league to other leagues and the public at large. They will be the face and voice of the MissFits on the road.

Everyone is eligible to be on the All-Star team unless they opt out. We will still rank everyone, but if someone gets a spot in the top 16 and does not want to travel, we will move the next in line up for the purpose of filling the team spots.

When ranking, you must give everyone their own unique number. There was some confusion when we ranked for the Decatur bout roster, so I want to make sure this is clear. Start at 1 and work your way down to the end. Again, this poll is private so please be honest in your assessments. We will rank again at some point, so this will be a great way for us to see how we improve over time. Cool, right?

The 2nd round of drafting will take place during this time period as well. All eligible skaters will be drafted onto one of the three teams.

I don't know which day we will sit down to do this 2nd draft, so I do not know the cut off date for the Freshies to get their 12 practices in and their tests passed. I will post here as soon as I have this information. **The last day for Fresh Meat to get their 12 practices in order to be drafted will be Wed., 2/23 (note as of 2/24: This information is still accurate)

Please feel free to post any concerns or questions regarding the ranking and/or the 2nd draft here.

Thanks!

Last edited by Louden Surly on Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:13 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Added results)

Back to top Go down

RANKING POLL RESULTS 2/26  Empty Re: RANKING POLL RESULTS 2/26

Post  Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:27 am

The new poll is open as of 8:26am on 2/24. Look for the email with the link. Be sure to check your junk/spam. Also, please be sure that you are voting on THIS poll and not the 1st one. Feel free to vote on both, but only the second (with 41 choices) will be valid.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation! xoxoxo

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:38 pm

This post will make the light come up in new posts. Sorry if this got buried!

Back to top Go down

Post  aMOXIEcilla Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:42 pm

since the allstar roster is dactyl heavy-can we assume the first bout is alpha betties v cupquakes? n how will we decide which dactyl plays for which team?
aMOXIEcilla
aMOXIEcilla

https://mcmissfits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Camp Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:26 am

Maybe do it like drafting, but just have Snarker/Malice and Bruiz/Ward picking??
Camp
Camp

Birthday : 1983-06-29

http://mcleancountymissfits.org

Back to top Go down

Post  PsychoWard Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:38 pm

Sounds awesomesauce to me.
PsychoWard
PsychoWard

Birthday : 1978-08-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 6:37 am

This sounds like a good idea to me. See if the captains are down with it and make sure the teams are evened out as far as jammer/blocker spread for both.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down