Mclean County MissFits

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mclean County MissFits
Mclean County MissFits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

email from Game Time

3 posters

Go down

email from Game Time Empty email from Game Time

Post  LadyScratch Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:28 pm

I hope that everything went well for you on Saturday, I am sorry about the bleachers, I didn’t even think to tell you that we did not have them anymore until my site supervisor called me that day. 

As we were taking the chairs off the floor so that we can re-finish the floor tomorrow I noticed that the tape that we used still pulled up the varnish from the floor and also that this time there were more roller blade marks on the floor.  We wont be able to host another bout at Game Time if we cant find out something to do with the tape situation and the markings from the wheels.  I have attached some pictures so  that you can see what I am talking about. 

Tomorrow we are re-finishing our floor at 8:30 am, if you would like to come look at the floor, you will need to do it before then.YI this came to the PR inbox this morning:
LadyScratch
LadyScratch

Back to top Go down

email from Game Time Empty Re: email from Game Time

Post  LadyScratch Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:29 pm

3 pictures were included where varnish was pulled up over letters on the floor and LOTS of scuff marks.
LadyScratch
LadyScratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Shawna Wilcox Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:36 pm

Well, this might sound rude, but I'm not super bummed about this. It might be less money at Gametime, but there's also less space, less seating, less advertising, less name recognition, less parking, and way more hassles getting dates. Plus we get free days we can use to host scrimmages or clinics or even closed sanction bouts at the other venue option
Shawna Wilcox
Shawna Wilcox

Birthday : 1985-11-18

Back to top Go down

Post  nonny noisemaker Mon Aug 26, 2013 2:55 pm

Can you please tell me where this email came from and forward it to the board email as there seems to be some form of email miss communication. I will respond. Thanks!
nonny noisemaker
nonny noisemaker

Birthday : 1979-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post  nonny noisemaker Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:02 pm

Got it! Thanks for forwarding and also please note that I fit want anyone to panic about this. I will be in talks with them. We will figure it out. Thank you! I will keep you all posted.
nonny noisemaker
nonny noisemaker

Birthday : 1979-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down