Mclean County MissFits

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mclean County MissFits
Mclean County MissFits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Volunteer signup

3 posters

Go down

Volunteer signup Empty Volunteer signup

Post  Megan Carmack Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:00 pm

Ok, the link below is the sign up genius for the April 28th bout. We are on a much tighter schedule than we are used to and at a new location, so if you sign up for track/chair/hospitality setup it is very important that you be on time. There is a possibility we may be able to setup the track the night before Saturday April 27th, we will not know until the week of the bout if this is possible, but we will keep everyone updated.

http://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B0B45A5AF238-april

if you have trouble accessing it please let me know.
Megan Carmack
Megan Carmack

Back to top Go down

Volunteer signup Empty Re: Volunteer signup

Post  Lynncredible She-Hulk Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:36 pm

Will we be doing a 50/50 raffle? Game Time Gym said it was fine.
Lynncredible She-Hulk
Lynncredible She-Hulk

Back to top Go down

Post  BangHer & Smash Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:51 pm

I need some help w/ tape - once I find it, how do I pay for it and do I need to get anything approved before I buy it? If anyone else has found it online, let me know so we can compare pricing.
BangHer & Smash
BangHer & Smash

Birthday : 1976-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Megan Carmack Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:24 pm

Hello Missfits, I wanted to let everyone know that Game Time Gym II has given us permission to set up the track on Saturday 4/27. We have from 4:30 to 5:30 to work on the track setup. If you can come help please do. Those of us that are going will be there at 4:15 just in case we may be able to start a bit early, but if you are unable to make it until 4:30 that is fine as well Smile
For those of you that are signed up to do track setup on Sunday please still come at 9:30, on Sunday. We are not sure we will get the entire track setup. We will be taking our time because the new tape is expensive and we don't want to waste it and it may also take longer due to the new location. If we do get it completely setup on Saturday than we will find other things for you to do when you arrive Smile
If you have any questions please let me know.
Megan Carmack
Megan Carmack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum