Mclean County MissFits

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mclean County MissFits
Mclean County MissFits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T-Shirts for Bout

5 posters

Go down

T-Shirts for Bout Empty T-Shirts for Bout

Post  Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:23 am

I hadn't thought about it until someone mentioned it at practice last night: I am going to order the t-shirts the freshmeat are wearing to the bout for any of the vets who may want one. They are black and will have the Missfit logo on the front and "Proud to be Fresh!" on the back with a piece of meat on skates. I know you're not freshmeat and those of you bouting won't be able to wear it to the bout, but thought it would be a fun shirt for practice and to wear around!

The t's will run $10-$15 each and the money won't be due until the night of the bout. If you would like one, please send me an email with the size you need to nik.sego@comcast.net ASAP and no later than today.

Nikki

Back to top Go down

T-Shirts for Bout Empty Re: T-Shirts for Bout

Post  Camp Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:36 am

If Vets order maybe theirs can say proud of our meat?? Just a thought.
Camp
Camp

Birthday : 1983-06-29

http://mcleancountymissfits.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Ass.Crack.Jack Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:37 am

Camp Rockurass wrote:If Vets order maybe theirs can say proud of our meat?? Just a thought.

OOOOOHHHH yeah! I was the one that said I might want one since I am in charge of the Freshies, I would LOVE one that says proud of my meat!
Ass.Crack.Jack
Ass.Crack.Jack

Birthday : 1988-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:30 pm

I just tried to call and they are closed, so I am going to email her right now. I am sure they can change the wording to "Proud Of My Meat!" and we can have everything else the same. If I can get that done, who from the vets wants one? Send me your size ASAP just in case we can have it done!! I am sure the price will still be $10-$15. Awesome idea ladies!!! cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:57 pm

A picture of the artwork I received is on the Missfits Facebook page. In my mind I was thinking of a cartoon looking piece of meat standing up wearing skates. Let me know your thoughts on it. Trisha, why don't you take a look and let me know what you think. I can have them redo the artwork like I had in mind if you want?

Back to top Go down

T-Shirts for Bout Empty meat

Post  Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:15 am

I think I was also see something else in my mind like maybe atleast a Tbone lol not a ham steak Razz . when I think of ham steak I think of green eggs and ham (not so fresh) hehe I LOVE the rest of it. LOOKS HARD core with the spike collar! GREAT WORK NIKKI!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 09, 2010 5:17 pm

Sorry vets, but I am not able to get Proud Of My Meat t-shirts. Crying or Very sad

We'd have to have a minimum order of 18, and so far I've only heard from 3 people. If you want a Proud To Be Fresh shirt just for fun, let me know ASAP.

Back to top Go down

Post  T Wrecks Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:47 am

I still kinda want a "Proud to be Fresh" shirt for fun...size small. Since we were all fresh meat at some point! Smile

Lemme know if I can still order and when to get the $ to you.
T Wrecks
T Wrecks

Birthday : 1985-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 5:07 pm

As far as I know you can. I will double-check on Monday and find out for sure. Money won't be due until the night of the bout.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:30 pm

Nikki,
I would also be interested in a Proud to be Fresh shirt! Med please. I still need to get you candy money too...I'll spy from afar for a total due to you Smile Wink

Back to top Go down

T-Shirts for Bout Empty t shirt wanna be

Post  Tenacious T. Basco Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:28 am

I love the shirts you guys wear now and this is such a cool idea. I will be proudly wearing my Missfits button while a NSO! Can't wait for Thursday!!!
Tenacious T. Basco
Tenacious T. Basco

Birthday : 1979-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Common Denominatrix Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:53 am

you aren't supposed to be wearing team apparel while nsoing since nsos are supposed to be nonbiased.
Common Denominatrix
Common Denominatrix

Birthday : 1983-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Camp Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:13 am

Lame, wear it under something so no one can see, cause we are still in your heart Smile
Camp
Camp

Birthday : 1983-06-29

http://mcleancountymissfits.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:34 pm

Freshmeat t-shirts are ordered and are supposed to be ready tomorrow. I'm pretty disappointed in how slow they've been. They've assured me they will be done tomorrow so I will have to bring them with me to the bout. They haven't given me the final "per shirt" price, so I will post something on here as soon as I know the deal. I plan to leave town by 5:45 and will meet up with everyone there. My cell is 309/275-1138. If you ordered a shirt and are reading this, text me (with your name), so once I get there I will let everyone know a meeting place. IF I happen get them earlier during the day, I will have them with me at Glenn Elementary until 4:00 and anyone is welcome to stop by and pick up their shirt. Unfortunately, they took away my access to this site, so I may have to have someone else post on here if I have them at Glenn. My number there is 557-4625 if you want to call and check in, probably early afternoon.

Sorry it's taken so long. They dropped the ball on this one, so I don't plan to order with them again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down