Mclean County MissFits

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mclean County MissFits
Mclean County MissFits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

And the FreshMeat Co Head position goes to...

5 posters

Go down

And the FreshMeat Co Head position goes to... Empty And the FreshMeat Co Head position goes to...

Post  Claw Mon Dec 31, 2012 5:48 pm

Champ!

Here is the speech Champ submitted:

I really appreciate my nomination as fresh meat and new skaters are really something i have a passion for! I have always enjoyed working with new skaters, teaching skills, rules, strategy, how everything connects... But most importantly what derby is, what this league means to its players and the community and what they are committing to be a part of. I was lucky enough to recently go through the program so i have seen what works from the inside and I'm excited to keep up all of the great work sick and claw have started and build from there! Thanks again for the opportunity! <3 champ

Although JMFK, Rita Rogue and Wrecksy declined, they appreciated to be nominated.

Congrats to you Champ!
Claw
Claw

Birthday : 1971-04-19

Back to top Go down

And the FreshMeat Co Head position goes to... Empty Re: And the FreshMeat Co Head position goes to...

Post  Lightweight Champ Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:44 pm

Thanks Claw! =)
Lightweight Champ
Lightweight Champ

Birthday : 1982-11-08

Back to top Go down

And the FreshMeat Co Head position goes to... Empty Re: And the FreshMeat Co Head position goes to...

Post  Moxiezer0 Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:32 pm

Congrats champ!!
Moxiezer0
Moxiezer0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snotface Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:21 am

Ya Champ! Those are some very lucky freshies!
Snotface
Snotface

Birthday : 1985-03-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Cirque D. Slay Thu Jan 03, 2013 3:47 pm

Go Champ Go! Very Happy
Cirque D. Slay
Cirque D. Slay

Birthday : 1970-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down