Mclean County MissFits

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mclean County MissFits
Mclean County MissFits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A family in need

3 posters

Go down

A family in need Empty A family in need

Post  Camp Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:16 pm

Hi friends. I'm asking for some help. One of my closest friends has a sister who is really down on luck right now. She is currently 5 months pregnant on bedrest and not able to work. Her job doesn't pay disability so she has zero income. She also has a 5 year old boy and 8 year old girl.

I want to kind of adopt them for the holidays to help out. As a mother I know it's the worst feeling in the world when you feel like you can't do anything for your kids.

So I'm just asking for a little MissFit help if its possible to collect stuff for this family. Any canned goods or non perishable items that you could spare or anything for the kids.

Thanks Lovies
Camp
Camp
Camp

Birthday : 1983-06-29

http://mcleancountymissfits.org

Back to top Go down

A family in need Empty Re: A family in need

Post  nonny noisemaker Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:23 pm

Camp Rockurass wrote:Hi friends. I'm asking for some help. One of my closest friends has a sister who is really down on luck right now. She is currently 5 months pregnant on bedrest and not able to work. Her job doesn't pay disability so she has zero income. She also has a 5 year old boy and 8 year old girl.

I want to kind of adopt them for the holidays to help out. As a mother I know it's the worst feeling in the world when you feel like you can't do anything for your kids.

So I'm just asking for a little MissFit help if its possible to collect stuff for this family. Any canned goods or non perishable items that you could spare or anything for the kids.

Thanks Lovies
Camp

I'm down to help!! When should we have things to ya?
nonny noisemaker
nonny noisemaker

Birthday : 1979-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Camp Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:08 am

Thank you. I'm going to collect until Dec 21st. I talked to Mikki and she said her sister is ok on food because she has a link card but she is in need of basic items like toiletries, dish soap, garbage bags, laundry soap, paper towels stuff like this.

The kids are girls size 8 and boys size 6. I'm goin to go thru my kids cloths and see what we can give them. So if anyone has come kids cloths waiting to go to goodwil I will gladly take them.
Camp
Camp

Back to top Go down

Post  BangHer & Smash Mon Dec 10, 2012 12:39 pm

Hey! This is for any MissFit w/ kids(girls specifically) - but thought i would post it in this thread since it applies here too!! Smile
WE have a bunch of Bailey's clothes that we are going to give away - sizes vary from girls small to XL. I dont know how that equates to anything #-wise b/c i am not cool like that.
But if anyone has girls and wants to come take a look - let me know and we can set up a time.
Anything that is not taken, will be donated. Would like to get it out of the house by first of the year.
My # is 309-532-1719, there is too much to load in the car, so you would need to come to me. My address is 25 Palm Ct, Blm.
BangHer & Smash
BangHer & Smash

Birthday : 1976-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Camp Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:40 am

Bump! I will be at scrimmage tonight if anyone wants to bring stuff. Thanks Smile
Camp
Camp

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum