Mclean County MissFits

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mclean County MissFits
Mclean County MissFits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easiest Fundraiser Ever (magical bus riders please read...)

5 posters

Go down

Easiest Fundraiser Ever (magical bus riders please read...) Empty Easiest Fundraiser Ever (magical bus riders please read...)

Post  mcmboard Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:46 pm

Hello Missfits.

As you may have heard, we were given an amount of $ from So Ill for coming down for the bout. The board, in combination with PR/Fundraising, have decided that instead of returning this money to everyone that went as we normally do, we would request that each person donate that $ instead to the league. We have lost $ on our last two bouts and are currently in the red. This money would be the equivalent of a pretty successful fundraiser for the league, without any effort from any of you! Smile We reason that if you came to and supported a fundraiser, you would maybe spend $10 or more anyways. That being said, we do understand this money could be important or necessary for some of our members. If you would instead prefer to have the $10 returned to you, please send Rosie a private message, and she will get you the money shortly.

Thanks all!
mcmboard
mcmboard

Back to top Go down

Easiest Fundraiser Ever (magical bus riders please read...) Empty Re: Easiest Fundraiser Ever (magical bus riders please read...)

Post  Camp Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:19 pm

I actually was going to ask about this. We will also be getting $600 for the IN bout, if we do decide to take a bus, can we just deduct the $600 from the cost of the bus?? I am all about helping out the league right now, but we did vote as a league to use the $ to help with travel.
Camp
Camp

Birthday : 1983-06-29

http://mcleancountymissfits.org

Back to top Go down

Easiest Fundraiser Ever (magical bus riders please read...) Empty Re: Easiest Fundraiser Ever (magical bus riders please read...)

Post  Bruiz E HomeMaker Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:43 pm

Im with camp. I would be happy to donate the $ from the other SOIL bus ride. But also save some by spending the $600 on the bus for IN.
Bruiz E HomeMaker
Bruiz E HomeMaker

Birthday : 1978-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post  IceHurt Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:02 pm

is the IN a double header? should I contact the bus company again/ that other guy who wanted to put a bid on us?
IceHurt
IceHurt

Birthday : 1985-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post  WreckaHolmes Thu Sep 27, 2012 8:44 am

IceHurt wrote:is the IN a double header? should I contact the bus company again/ that other guy who wanted to put a bid on us?

it is! dooo it!
WreckaHolmes
WreckaHolmes

Birthday : 1983-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down