Mclean County MissFits

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mclean County MissFits
Mclean County MissFits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Everything really is ridiculous all the time!

3 posters

Go down

Everything really is ridiculous all the time! Empty Everything really is ridiculous all the time!

Post  Ass.Crack.Jack Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:13 pm

We just got home from the most ridiculous away bout I have ever been to!
Here's a little recap:
1. Wisconsin is still whack, that sure hasn't changed.
2. We drove 6 hours to a freezing ice arena, with the track set up backwards....meaning turn 1 and 3 were the wide turns, and turns 2 and 4 were the thinner turns. The tape lines were wavy, and the jam/pivot lines were not in the right spot. The refs did move the pivot line to the right location, but we skated the whole bout with the track set up wrong.
3. We only had 4 refs, 'nuff said. (Thanks for rocking it Munch!)
4. Enter typical afterbout shenanigans.
5. Ima waited until the hotel room cleared and I got in the shower to open up to Sick, since that's the only person she felt comfortable "letting the bad out" in front of.
6. There was a Bettie-pocalypse in the bathroom at a rest stop...poop on the side of the toilet and in multiple piles on the floor...and people taking pictures of it!
7. There was a guy pulled over on the side of the road, and we all looked over to see why he was standing 15 feet from his car, initially thinking he was taking a pee in broad daylight, just to see him start projectile vomitting about 5 gallons worth of a sunny-D looking substance, standing straight up not bent over at all. SO.SICK! All the tummies hurt after that and the car got really loud! We may have talked about it the rest of the way home.
8. We saw a deer strapped to a luggage rack on the back of a car, already cut open and field dressed...why?
9. We passed and took pictures of the wienermobile, and I just want to drive it!
10. Sick's bad Bettie Bomb turned her cruise control off and caused the rest of the car to have to cover our faces with our shirts.
11. So many giggles!

Thanks for inviting me to foster with you AllStars, I had an absolute blast! I really, really love you MissFits!
Ass.Crack.Jack
Ass.Crack.Jack

Birthday : 1988-01-30

Back to top Go down

Everything really is ridiculous all the time! Empty Re: Everything really is ridiculous all the time!

Post  nonny noisemaker Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:35 pm

I have been thinking of the projectile vomit guy non stop. So many giggles!! <3
nonny noisemaker
nonny noisemaker

Birthday : 1979-11-22

Back to top Go down

Everything really is ridiculous all the time! Empty Re: Everything really is ridiculous all the time!

Post  WreckaHolmes Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:29 am

that dude was GROSS!

and wisconsin, man. get it together!
WreckaHolmes
WreckaHolmes

Birthday : 1983-04-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum