Mclean County MissFits

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mclean County MissFits
Mclean County MissFits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking to fill a position (or two) PLEASE READ

Go down

Looking to fill a position (or two)  PLEASE READ Empty Looking to fill a position (or two) PLEASE READ

Post  Guest Tue May 31, 2011 6:15 pm

*steps up to step down*
*clears throat*

I am about to do something that has tormented me for weeks now, but it is something that I have to do. After much consideration and tears, I have decided it is best if I let go of the interleague and bout coordinator position. I have struggled so hard with this, because I love this job! But with 2 jobs, a family, and practice, I just can't keep up with all that needs to be done and its draining me of all my derby love. I need to get back to the crazy love that I used to have for this sport and with all the responsiblities it's just too overwhelming right now. Both of these positions are full time jobs. My email is constantly full and the MissFits deserve to have someone that can dedicate the time needed. I would suggest that both of these positions be filled by the same person, it just streamlines things when it comes to bouts. I adore the MissFits, more than I ever thought I would. I love the skaters, the refs, our amazing NSO's and volunteers. I love our enthusiasm and energy. I adore our mouthguard smiles!! And I see nothing but the moon and back for this league, I wouldnt ever hinder that in any way. I will be with this person every step of every way for everything. I hope that you all understand that I have only made decisions that I thought would benefit our league and that I will continue to speak my mind and support and love my league. That is why I have to do this. Below you will find a brief description of duties. If you are interested in this position or have any questions please feel free to contact me!! I am putting a deadline of Friday June 10th to put your name in the hat for this job and then I will give those names to the board for a final decision. I think the board should make this choice seeing as though this person makes a TON of decisions that will effect the league.
Thank you for letting me do this over the past months. For trusting in me. And I hope that my new freedom will lead to a much spunkier Tayz on the track.

*steps down and cries*

Interleague Coordinator

The job of a interleague coordinator is for all communication regarding other leagues. This person is the first (and sometimes only) contact for other leagues. You are responsible for contracts, booking bouts, scheduling of any boot camps, mixers or training. They are also the one that is in charge of developing a schedule. Lots of questions are fielded through the interleague coordinator. So let's say a skater has a question for a ref of another league, the skater would contact you, you would then contact the interleague of that league who would then contact thier ref and get back to you with specifics. (Make sense?) The interleague also deals with all things USARS relating to bouts. This includes, sanction applications, rosters, and lots of deadlines.

Bout Coordinator

The bout coordinator is in charge of all things regarding home bouts and is also the head of the bout planning commitee. They are the primary contact to the venue. I have set up this commitee to try to make it as easy as streamlined as possible. They are in charge of agendas, booking afterbout, hotels, hospitality, etc.

Once again, please let me know if you have any questions. Once we have a new person set in place, I would like to meet with them and go over everything in more detail. And I will be your right hand girl for everything, I just can't tackle it by myself anymore.

SOOOOO much love to you all
Tayz

Back to top Go down

Looking to fill a position (or two)  PLEASE READ Empty Re: Looking to fill a position (or two) PLEASE READ

Post  Ass.Crack.Jack Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:50 am

Tayz,
I can totally understand where you are coming from, you are busy girl and this is a busy job! I look forward to seeing a spunkier, less stressed Tayz on the track very soon!
Thanks for everything you have done!
Ass.Crack.Jack
Ass.Crack.Jack

Birthday : 1988-01-30

Back to top Go down

Looking to fill a position (or two)  PLEASE READ Empty Re: Looking to fill a position (or two) PLEASE READ

Post  Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:11 am

No apologies necessary Baby Cakes! You are so amazing and have done soooooo much!!! MissFits are so thankful and wouldn't be doing all this without you! What an asset you've been and I'm happy to see your sparkly-sprinkly-hot buns on skates more often! You ROCK!!!
Love and Sprinkles, Mama!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum