Mclean County MissFits

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mclean County MissFits
Mclean County MissFits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dues collection!

Go down

Dues collection! Empty Dues collection!

Post  Double Painbow Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:56 pm

Hey everybody!
So, I will be able to collect dues starting in March for more than one month at a time. All I am going to ask, and this is a MUST for me to keep this organized, is that you either pay by check with the months you are paying in the memo line or, if you don't have checks, attach a note to your cash with you name and the months paid on it. I am glad so many of you are willing and able to "pay in advance" I just have to keep a good record and keep it organized.

~Painbow sunny
Double Painbow

Birthday : 1987-08-03

Back to top Go down

Dues collection! Empty Re: Dues collection!

Post  Guest Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:22 pm

Thanks for setting this up, Painbow!

Back to top Go down

Post  Double Painbow Tue Mar 01, 2011 5:04 pm

okay, i am extending this "name and description" to ALL money that is given to me. i'm sorry, it is just too hard to keep all of the cash that comes to me at once straight. i WILL NOT accept cash from anyone unless it has their name and what it is on it. same with checks, please write what it is for in the memo line before giving it to me.
thank you all for your cooperation!!
Painbow
Double Painbow

Birthday : 1987-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:34 pm

Double Painbow wrote:okay, i am extending this "name and description" to ALL money that is given to me. i'm sorry, it is just too hard to keep all of the cash that comes to me at once straight. i WILL NOT accept cash from anyone unless it has their name and what it is on it. same with checks, please write what it is for in the memo line before giving it to me.
thank you all for your cooperation!!
Painbow

Makes sense and YOU GOT IT BABE!! BTW...hit me tomorrow, i need a realignment like you did the last time, mmmm-k? Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum