Mclean County MissFits

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mclean County MissFits
Mclean County MissFits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You know that handy bag I always carry?

+3
Bruiz E HomeMaker
Moxiezer0
Ass.Crack.Jack
7 posters

Go down

You know that handy bag I always carry? Empty You know that handy bag I always carry?

Post  Ass.Crack.Jack Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:30 pm

You know that handy bag I always bring to derby? The one with bandaids, ice packs, ace wraps, alcohol wipes, ibuprofen, medical tape, gauze pads, and other assorted goodies?
With the exception of 8 ice packs purchased by the league, I have provided all of these supplies to keep on hand for emergencies that don't require EMT's during the bout or minor injuries at practice. I am working on restocking it after this season, and it is needing some serious attention. With Mark not being there anymore, I think it is important to be prepared I don't mind doing this, and I know it has helped me out in a pinch multiple times.

I am asking that if you have ever benefitted from this goodie bag and would like to contribute a few dollars, or specific supplies so that I can restock it I would really appreciate it.

Also, if you have borrowed my ankle braces or air cast would you mind giving those back so I can put them back in the new and improved goodie bag for future use?

Thanks MissFits!

Ass.Crack.Jack
Ass.Crack.Jack

Birthday : 1988-01-30

Back to top Go down

You know that handy bag I always carry? Empty Re: You know that handy bag I always carry?

Post  Moxiezer0 Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:32 pm

I don't know if I can help monetarily but my pretty girl gets a Walgreens discount if u ever want her to get these items at work. And I am good at couponing there. I usually save like 50%.
Moxiezer0
Moxiezer0
Admin

Back to top Go down

You know that handy bag I always carry? Empty Re: You know that handy bag I always carry?

Post  Ass.Crack.Jack Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:02 pm

Thanks Mox! My roommate works at Walgreens too, so she can help me out with the discount but if you want to keep your eyes peeled for coupons on any of those items I would appreciate it!
Ass.Crack.Jack
Ass.Crack.Jack

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruiz E HomeMaker Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:19 pm

I would contribute a few bucks or something specific in the way of supplies. Thanks Jacks for looking out for us! <3
Bruiz E HomeMaker
Bruiz E HomeMaker

Birthday : 1978-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Laurie Bederka Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:09 am

I can contribute some money or items, just let me know...
Laurie Bederka
Laurie Bederka

Birthday : 1976-03-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Laura Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:57 am

Would you want to post a wish list of what you want/need? Is this just medical stuff, or do you keep an "oh shit kit" of bout supplies as well?

I'm happy to contribute money or coupon-stalk for supplies :-)
Laura
Laura

Birthday : 1972-06-15

Back to top Go down

Post  T Wrecks Tue Nov 20, 2012 12:45 pm

I think I gave you back your ankle brace, yes? I can't remember...
T Wrecks
T Wrecks

Birthday : 1985-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Ass.Crack.Jack Tue Nov 20, 2012 5:34 pm

Nope T Wrecks, I don't have either of them.

Ass.Crack.Jack
Ass.Crack.Jack

Back to top Go down

Post  T Wrecks Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:30 am

Ass.Crack.Jack wrote:Nope T Wrecks, I don't have either of them.

I have it. Srawry! I will get it back to you soon.
T Wrecks
T Wrecks

Birthday : 1985-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Ass.Crack.Jack Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:41 pm

Items needed:
1 box of regular bandaids
1 box of assorted bandaids
20 instant ice packs
10 ace bandages
2 rolls of 1-2 inch medical tape (for ankles)
2 rolls of the stretchy stuff that goes under medical tape
biofreeze
guaze pads
1 roll of 1/2 inch medical tape (for fingers)
alcohol pads

To answer Laura's question, I do keep duct tape, tools, markers and extra toe stops in there as well but none of that needs restocked right now.

I get a discount at Walgreens now, so I can get some of this and anyone that would like to contribute could give me a few dollars or you can choose to donate some stuff off of the list. It's completely up to you, and greatly appreciated not only by me but by anyone that has ever been hurt at practice.
Ass.Crack.Jack
Ass.Crack.Jack

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinah D. Molisher Wed Dec 05, 2012 10:20 am

I have some things left over from my various broken parts and organs that I'll be glad to contribute!
Dinah D. Molisher
Dinah D. Molisher

Birthday : 1980-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum