Mclean County MissFits

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mclean County MissFits
Mclean County MissFits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Volunteer SignUp Genius

+4
BangHer & Smash
nonny noisemaker
DV Aunt Rose
Megan Carmack
8 posters

Go down

Volunteer SignUp Genius Empty Volunteer SignUp Genius

Post  Megan Carmack Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:21 pm

Here is the SignUp Genius:

http://www.signupgenius.com/go/60B0B45A5AF238-team

When the bout planning committe met, it was decided that children 10 and up could volunteer. The children's parents must sign a waiver in order for them to volunteer. Anyone Under 18 must work with a buddy (someone over 18).
Megan Carmack
Megan Carmack

Back to top Go down

Volunteer SignUp Genius Empty Re: Volunteer SignUp Genius

Post  DV Aunt Rose Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:24 am

Folks..... there are still ALOT of open spots that we need help with. PLEASE sign up so we can have a successful bout! Also, I think we need one more slot of a ticket person from 7 until about 8:30 maybe? We always have late arrivals that come in. I will give them my phone/credit card machine so I would love for it to be a Missfit.
DV Aunt Rose
DV Aunt Rose

Birthday : 1983-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post  nonny noisemaker Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:33 am

I am going to have to take myself off for setup... Due to life that morning/afternoon. I will be at the interstate center around 3 that day to play my booty off. Please contact crux, Rosie or Wrecka if anything is needed that day. Thanks MissFits for being so amazing!
nonny noisemaker
nonny noisemaker

Birthday : 1979-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post  BangHer & Smash Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:46 pm

I did not sign up for set up, but will handle all my hospitality set up. I have an eye doc apt in the morning @ 9 and will be out there after that to get my stuff set up.
BangHer & Smash
BangHer & Smash

Birthday : 1976-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post  BangHer & Smash Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:13 pm

Just wanted to add a note - an ISU student contacted me about helping w/ EMT stuff, instead I asked if he would be interested in volunteering since we have EMTs set up. He is from Montana and has been around derby before. I signed him up for miscellaneous help from 4:30-7:30; however he will not be back in town until around 6ish. I told him I would put him to work for a couple of hours (I will use him for misc and also to sweep the track if needed!).
He may be interested in NSO'ing for us in the future as well.
I hope this was ok? I signed him up under my name and made a note of his name (Tyler Beauregard). Please let me know if there is anything else I should do.
Thanks team!!! cheers
BangHer & Smash
BangHer & Smash

Birthday : 1976-03-02

Back to top Go down

Volunteer SignUp Genius Empty please volunteer

Post  Megan Carmack Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:55 pm

I just wanted to say that there are still a lot of volunteero spots left and to remind everyone as discussed at the league meeting if u r there and not signed up to volunteer and not skating than u could be told to do something even if u have not signed up. This happened to me at the last bout so don't think I wont do it to you. If u sign up than u will at least have your choice in what you are doing. The 50/50 which one person has Signed up for is pretty easy to do and u don't need to walk around while the bout is going on but sell the crap out of them when it isnt. We also only have one person signed up for merchandise and no one for the bake sale. A lot of people are signed up multiple times for volunteering and it is not fair to them that others are not signed up at all.

For those of you that have signed up to volunteer thank you!!!!

For those of you who are mourning the loss of Travis the league understands why you are not able to he as involved as usual.
Megan Carmack
Megan Carmack

Back to top Go down

Post  IceHurt Wed Jun 27, 2012 11:07 pm

Sockit- I am not going to be signing up for anything because I am unsure of what time I will get there exactly (maybe around 5:30?) but when you see me you can grab me and throw a job at me.
IceHurt
IceHurt

Birthday : 1985-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinah D. Molisher Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:07 am

Sockit--I was hoping to avoid being there all day if I could but I'm willing to do checkin with my pretty wife Ms. Patches if it's not filled by bout time. I'll also wear a Talk Derby Shirt to me most of the night but I might have to be Mafia person too depending on how many girls show up so I don't want to overcommit myself to any more jobs. Just like always, grab me and tell me where you need me.
Dinah D. Molisher
Dinah D. Molisher

Birthday : 1980-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post  aMOXIEcilla Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:34 am

signed natomic up for the open 3 hour merch window. we might be there earlier than that but didn't want to assume since we are going to travis' service today. if you need anything sockit please let me know (309-825-5858). we can bring it when we get into town. see you guys tonight!
aMOXIEcilla
aMOXIEcilla

https://mcmissfits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  T Wrecks Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:31 am

I can help with the 50/50 when available!
T Wrecks
T Wrecks

Birthday : 1985-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum