Mclean County MissFits

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mclean County MissFits
Mclean County MissFits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lucy update!!

3 posters

Go down

Lucy update!! Empty Lucy update!!

Post  nonny noisemaker Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:13 am

I talked with Lucy's mom this morning and they are so excited about this bout! She actually can come!!! Shawna, Lucy's mom, told me that they plan on selling lots of tickets. Lucy is on crazy steroids right now and her legs are pretty weak from her battle. She has to attend physical therapy which is like $200 a time and needs it like twice a week. And insurance is being a stickler on covering this so a lot of the money we raise will go to getting her strong again!

So please sell these tickets like you have never sold before! Let's help this little girl stay on her feet and get through her fight with leukemia! Shawana said that she wants to roller skate one day!
nonny noisemaker
nonny noisemaker

Birthday : 1979-11-22

Back to top Go down

Lucy update!! Empty Re: Lucy update!!

Post  DV Aunt Rose Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:33 am

That is so awesome to hear!! I would encourage everyone to go read their blog as well. It helps to become familiar with Lucy, Shawna, and their family. (I read all the way back to the beginning, which takes awhile, but is amazing to read their journey!) Let's raise lots of $ for this amazing family! Sell, sell, sell those tickets!!

http://2kidsatacoandcancer.blogspot.com/
DV Aunt Rose
DV Aunt Rose

Birthday : 1983-02-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Embry Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:52 am

I am going to check with my friend with the Joey Powers Lukemia Project about a grant of $500 and some gift cards I believe, just like they are doing for Keegan Smallwood the 2 year old who is fighting this also. I will need the mailing address for them to get the form sent to them.
Mark Embry

Birthday : 1967-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post  nonny noisemaker Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:57 am

Great mark! Thank you! I will get you the address!
nonny noisemaker
nonny noisemaker

Birthday : 1979-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down