Mclean County MissFits

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mclean County MissFits
Mclean County MissFits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YWCA sitter for the kiddos

+2
Dinah D. Molisher
Camp
6 posters

Go down

YWCA sitter for the kiddos  Empty YWCA sitter for the kiddos

Post  Camp Wed May 09, 2012 10:56 pm

Hi I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in watching the kids at practices at the Y. Like take them out to the playground and stuff. I know my kids like coming to play and sometimes it's hard to keep an eye on them and practice. So maybe a mafia girl or a derby girls older kiddo?!?

I always feel bad asking the guy at the front if they have seen a kid that's gone missing :/ so maybe we can work out a deal?!?
Camp
Camp

Birthday : 1983-06-29

http://mcleancountymissfits.org

Back to top Go down

YWCA sitter for the kiddos  Empty Re: YWCA sitter for the kiddos

Post  Guest Wed May 09, 2012 11:16 pm

I know of another league that had a calendar, basically if you bring kids, you sign up for one/two days a month to not skate and watch the kids. Granted this was a league that had alot of kids at every practice.

It would be awesome to work somthing out. So many times I have to miss practice just because Kyle is sleeping and I wouldn't mind taking a practice or two to watch babers knowing that when I practice, if I have to bring the baby cakes, they are being taken care of. It's kind of a peace of mind thing, knowing that someone is keeping an eye on them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dinah D. Molisher Thu May 10, 2012 8:40 am

Michelle from the Mafia offered to do this at her house once on practice nights. Maybe charging like $5/kid. She has runs an in-home daycare. Would anybody like to re-visit this or are you only looking for someone to watch them at practice?
Dinah D. Molisher
Dinah D. Molisher

Birthday : 1980-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Camp Thu May 10, 2012 10:39 am

Prefer at practice.
Camp
Camp

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Dill Thu May 10, 2012 9:39 pm

I would prefer at practice also...
Molly Dill
Molly Dill

Birthday : 1975-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Mark Embry Sun May 20, 2012 4:32 pm

Kailey said she would be interested in maybe doing this.
Mark Embry

Birthday : 1967-06-03

Back to top Go down

YWCA sitter for the kiddos  Empty Found a Sitter!

Post  IceHurt Thu Aug 23, 2012 7:42 pm

HELLO! So my sister Emma agreed to babysit the kids at the YWCA on Wednesday nights. She is asking $4 per child which is not a lot to ask for 2 hours. She just moved to Normal for school so this will help her out too with a little extra cash. She was there this last Wednesday and I had not discussed this with anyone besides Ward and Camp because there are rarely other children there, but everyone decided to bring kids last week and she ended up with $12. So she quit.

This is mostly my fault because I didn't post on the forum, but its also a freak incident where there were tons of extra kids there (even tayz's kids were there)! I explained to her so she said she will come back!

I just want everyone to know if you want to bring your kids she will watch them. She's really good with kids. But please try to introduce yourself and pay! We are gonna try to do like a quick sign in when we arrive so she has a count on the kids too. If your kid is old enough to watch him/herself I'm sure she won't ask you to pay her but it would probably be best if you give her a heads up so she knows she doesn't have to watch them and not to expect money from you.

I'm not blaming anyone here so hopefully no feathers are ruffled! Hopefully this is something that can work out for all of us who bring kids because going into the winter they are going to be inside and we'll have to keep them occupied- the mats are gone! Sad She will do some games and activities with them. And I am thinking about getting a dvd player or small tv for movies.
I think it will be good for everyone Smile

Thanks guys for cooperation if you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message! wtf7685@gmail.com

IceHurt
IceHurt

Birthday : 1985-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Camp Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:09 pm

I'm an ass and forgot to give her my money. It's in my skate bag still and I can get it to you saturday. A sign in would be awesome and then I won't forget :/
Camp
Camp

Back to top Go down

Post  IceHurt Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:16 pm

Its okay I knew you had it cuz I talked to you and everyone else didn't know so I feel responsible. I just want this to work for us cuz the kids do like playing together and I wanna skate yo!
IceHurt
IceHurt

Birthday : 1985-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post  hellsmelle Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:33 pm

Caits is good to watch herself but please tell her I appreciate her coming!
hellsmelle
hellsmelle

Birthday : 1981-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down