Mclean County MissFits

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mclean County MissFits
Mclean County MissFits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

07/16 (Saturday): CCB MIXER (Burlington, WI)

+5
Mark Embry
nonny noisemaker
Ass.Crack.Jack
Ima Schoolya
Camp
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

07/16 (Saturday): CCB MIXER (Burlington, WI) - Page 2 Empty Re: 07/16 (Saturday): CCB MIXER (Burlington, WI)

Post  Lynncredible She-Hulk Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:17 am

Since I decided at last minute to go, I didn't put my name in for NSO or
anything, but can fill in. Should I just check in when we get there or let
someone know now? Thanks!
Lynncredible She-Hulk
Lynncredible She-Hulk

Back to top Go down

07/16 (Saturday): CCB MIXER (Burlington, WI) - Page 2 Empty Re: 07/16 (Saturday): CCB MIXER (Burlington, WI)

Post  nonny noisemaker Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:21 am

Lynn let jackie know Smile
nonny noisemaker
nonny noisemaker

Birthday : 1979-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Ass.Crack.Jack Fri Jul 15, 2011 11:56 am

LynnK wrote:Since I decided at last minute to go, I didn't put my name in for NSO or
anything, but can fill in. Should I just check in when we get there or let
someone know now? Thanks!

I emailed them and told them you would just show up and they can put you wherever, they have enough time built in to teach you a job if they need to!
Thanks for volunteering!
Ass.Crack.Jack
Ass.Crack.Jack

Birthday : 1988-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Ass.Crack.Jack Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:08 am

NSO's please wear a black, impartial shirt. check in is at 3:30 and there will be time to learn your job if needed.

Ass.Crack.Jack
Ass.Crack.Jack

Back to top Go down

Post  Ass.Crack.Jack Sat Jul 16, 2011 12:14 am

Everyone going to skate in this mixer, please take care of yourself and your sisters. You will be playing 2 bouts, with a large group of mixed experience skaters. When we attended the Diva's mixer, all 7 of us were sore the next week. We played IVVRD that next weekend, and a few skaters were either completely out of commission or not playing to their full potential because of soreness or injuries from the mixer the weekend before. Remember, you are there to have fun and meet other skaters, but we have a major bout the next weekend and I would hate to see any of you have to sit it out.

Keep good notes on the Chocolate City girls since our B team is playing them in August!

Represent the MissFits in the best way possible, by kicking some major ass!
Thank you so much for the refs and NSO's willing to travel all the way up there, you guys are amazing!

Most of all have fun and stay uninjured!
Derby Love!
Ass.Crack.Jack
Ass.Crack.Jack

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2