Mclean County MissFits

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mclean County MissFits
Mclean County MissFits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(New dates/info) Ranking Poll Open Today (2/24) Through Saturday (2/6) at 1pm

Go down

(New dates/info) Ranking Poll Open Today (2/24) Through Saturday (2/6) at 1pm Empty (New dates/info) Ranking Poll Open Today (2/24) Through Saturday (2/6) at 1pm

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:49 am

The ranking poll is officially open!

Check your email for a link (check your junk mail too, in case it went there). I put a few instructions on there under DESCRIPTION. Please read them first before voting. Take your time. As far as I can tell, you only get ONE shot at this. I can't go in and change anything once you hit send button.

If you have any questions, feel free to post them here or email me at mcmhrbusiness@gmail.com or supergidget1@hotmail.com

Last edited by Louden Surly on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

(New dates/info) Ranking Poll Open Today (2/24) Through Saturday (2/6) at 1pm Empty Re: (New dates/info) Ranking Poll Open Today (2/24) Through Saturday (2/6) at 1pm

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:45 am

Here is a list of rankable players if anyone wants to "do the math" before voting (with real names next to some of the newer derby names):

(Note: This is the updated rankable list as of 2/24)

9 Milly
Amanda Tori Suicide
Assaultine Cracker Jackers
Bam B. Smears (Amy Sears)
Bonecheck Betty (Stephanie Martin)
Brittany McGowan
Bruiz E. Homemaker
Camp Rockurass
Candie Necklash
Cherry Scarcia
Daize Aster
Dazed and Contused
Delta Badhand (Darcy Hymbaugh)
Double Painbow
Filly Buster (Polly Bedford)
Hell’s Melle
Ima Schoolya
Iron Tits
Ivy Packin’
Jen-A-Tration (Jenna Owen)
JMFK
Left Hook Zook
Louden Surly
Malice Cullen
Manda Lorian
May Q. Sick (Mindy Unsicker)
Megan Carmack
Molly Dill
Moxie Thundersox
Natomic Bomb (Natalie Weedman)
Nonny Noisemaker
Pixie Rust
Rita Rogue (Stephanie Leonard)
Royal Pennembomb
Shellshocku (Shelly Snider)
Snarker Posey
T. Wrecks
Tayz T. Cakes
Ward of the Skate
Wrecka Holmes
Wrecksy Regulator (Laurie Bederka)

Last edited by Louden Surly on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding names to the list.)

Back to top Go down

(New dates/info) Ranking Poll Open Today (2/24) Through Saturday (2/6) at 1pm Empty Re: (New dates/info) Ranking Poll Open Today (2/24) Through Saturday (2/6) at 1pm

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:43 am

Sad Am I not rankable?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:44 am

or Manda Lorian?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:47 am

I updated the information under IMPORTANT INFO (regarding the ranking poll), but I can clarify here.

After much discussion and consideration, it was decided that we SHOULD be ranking injured players. We are ALL MissFits regardless of current skating status and, if drafted/draftable, should have the opportunity to be included in the ranking poll.

Please disregard the email link for the 1st poll and vote in the 2nd. I've already closed the first one, so your link won't work anyway. (more information is available under the thread entitled: "***UDATED INFO FOR RANKING POLL-PLEASE READ (2/24)" in Important Info).

Please feel free to post any questions you may have. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:44 pm

We're up to 19 rankings as of 2/25 at 3:45pm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:05 am

24 people have participated as of 9:04am on 2/26.

Poll is closing at 1pm today, so get those rankings in. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down