Mclean County MissFits

One Hot MessFit

Go down

One Hot MessFit

Post  May Q Sick on Sat Feb 19, 2011 12:25 pm

Just wanted to take the time to write out a formal apology to all you ladies and gents. Prom night has been weighing heavy on my mind this week and my behavior was unacceptable. I am truely sorry for being a hot mess all night long. I honestly don't know that girl but I have come to realize that you all know her well. Sober now I can say that I am ready for a change and I would love your forgiveness and support! I will be taking the next few weeks off to get my life back in order and my mind and body in a better place.

I am committed to helping the freshmeat committee with tryouts during this time and will be taking fundraisers seriously as well as the upcoming bout. I also want to apologize to my teammates for taking this time off but please know that I will be healthier when I come back and a much better teammate across the board!

Thanks for hearing me out and again I am very sorry for being a hot mess the last few months!
May Q Sick
May Q Sick

Birthday : 1977-12-31

Back to top Go down

Re: One Hot MessFit

Post  Camp on Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:25 pm

Love u girl! Please let me know if u need anything cause u know im there for ur sweet ass Smile
Camp

Birthday : 1983-06-29

http://mcleancountymissfits.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:49 pm

Hope you get better soon!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:03 pm

Mindy, if there's anything you need please ask. I'll miss ya while your away doll.

Back to top Go down

Post  May Q Sick on Sat Feb 19, 2011 2:23 pm

Means alot girls! Thank you! Very Happy
May Q Sick

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:49 pm

i still love ya girly...plus i didnt mind , i got a kiss out of that night Wink I would also like to offer up my assistance to you ANYTIME because i am inspired by your devotion to this league and your love for all our girls

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:21 pm

We are here for you, May Q! You are an awesome skater and ferocious part of our league---we need you back ASAP!

Back to top Go down

Post  hellsmelle on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:24 am

It takes a strong woman to admit that there is a problem and an even stronger woman to do something about it. I'm proud of you and am here for you if you need ANYTHING at all.
hellsmelle

Birthday : 1981-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Ass.Crack.Jack on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:43 am

May Q, I am so proud of you for being able to admit to an issue and have the balls to take it seriously and fix it! I am here for you anytime you need me, just give me a call! Love you girl!
Ass.Crack.Jack

Birthday : 1988-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Double Painbow on Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:17 pm

I love you lady and I know you are already on your way back to the top. i'm here if you ever need it and I can't wait for you to give me some more awesome bruises Smile

Double Painbow

Birthday : 1987-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 20, 2011 5:31 pm

you go girl...but you better hurry and get your ass back here! i actually dont have anything to say to this...for reasons...but you gotta do what you gotta do. props to you for taking back control...call me anytime for anything yo!....seriously though call me:)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:00 pm

hellsmelle wrote:It takes a strong woman to admit that there is a problem and an even stronger woman to do something about it. I'm proud of you and am here for you if you need ANYTHING at all.

Couldnt have said it any better!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  T Wrecks on Mon Feb 21, 2011 10:20 am

trishafilliman wrote:
hellsmelle wrote:It takes a strong woman to admit that there is a problem and an even stronger woman to do something about it. I'm proud of you and am here for you if you need ANYTHING at all.

Couldnt have said it any better!!!

Totally agree. We're all here for ya!
T Wrecks

Birthday : 1985-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Feb 21, 2011 1:04 pm

You are a major asset to this league Mindy, don't ever forget that! And you are a great friend I love you

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:15 am

Your smile at practice, makes me smile. Take your time love, but come back soon. We love you and need you!

And as everyone else has said, if you need anything, please dont hesitate to ask!!

<3

Back to top Go down

Post  May Q Sick on Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:43 pm

A big thank you to everyone! Your txts, calls, emails, fb messages and the face to face talks...it all means so much! Love Missfits forever!
May Q Sick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum