Mclean County MissFits

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mclean County MissFits
Mclean County MissFits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STOP! before posting

Go down

STOP!  before posting Empty STOP! before posting

Post  Guest Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:50 pm

In the interest of keeping the forum as our go-to place for communication of all important things MissFit....

I ask that you please keep posts on-topic, or else pm or start a new thread or take to General or to fb. The planning for this bout is going to be epic... and Moxie and the committees planning this thing are going to have hands incredibly full. I love all of you, and totally want to chat all things derby with all of you, but remember this is a communication tool for the league. It gets really hard for people to stay informed if they have to sift through a combination of important details and conversations. I may be deleting convo stuff after a day if it's in this Bout prep forum.

I'm going to do my best to tweak the forum throughout the planning of this bout, so that it fits our needs. If we need new folders for bout-planning committees, I'll add'em. Need anything else forum-related, let me know.

Love you all. Completely. So much that I banish the posting cray cray before it starts. I YELL FROM LOVE, I DO!

</rant>

Back to top Go down

STOP!  before posting Empty Re: STOP! before posting

Post  aMOXIEcilla Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:38 pm

thank u snarker
aMOXIEcilla
aMOXIEcilla

https://mcmissfits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum