Mclean County MissFits

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mclean County MissFits
Mclean County MissFits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a job?

2 posters

Go down

Looking for a job? Empty Looking for a job?

Post  Ass.Crack.Jack Mon May 20, 2013 12:57 am

Hey kids!

Du Pont is currently hiring for full service employees (basically what I do), below you will find the message from my HR rep. The application process is kind of dumb, but the pay and benefits are pretty good. (It is in El Paso, about a 20 minute drive)

I just thought I would throw this out there in case anyone is looking for something.

Our Full Time Operator/Mechanic “Technician” openings are now open on dupont.com/careers for applicants. You’ll start to see the ads going in the local papers this weekend (hopefully we can make the deadline for tomorrow in a couple of the daily ones). Attached is the ad that will go in the papers.

People who are interested should apply online at www.dupont.com/careers. Under Search Jobs: Click – US Experienced Professionals. Enter job # 4104130514 for additional information and requirements of the job. Online applications will be accepted for a limited time, so please encourage those you know are interested to not delay applying.
Ass.Crack.Jack
Ass.Crack.Jack

Birthday : 1988-01-30

Back to top Go down

Looking for a job? Empty Re: Looking for a job?

Post  IceHurt Mon May 20, 2013 7:52 am

Me! Thanks jackers!
IceHurt
IceHurt

Birthday : 1985-07-06

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum