Mclean County MissFits

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mclean County MissFits
Mclean County MissFits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have a decree on behalf of Mr. Suicide

5 posters

Go down

I have a decree on behalf of Mr. Suicide Empty I have a decree on behalf of Mr. Suicide

Post  nonny noisemaker Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:52 am

So Justin, Mr. Suicide, is going to Vegas for a dart tournament this spring and needs our help! There is a lot of sponsorship that can happen with his game I want to help. So any extra bucks, even if its $1, you got to spare to help him play and hopefully win a big pot of money would be awesome!! He will be sporting MissFit gear while playing.

He has helped us out a lot and is one of our biggest supporters and I thought that we can show him some love back by helping him play a sport that he likes! So if you can I will be collecting money over the next couple of weeks at practices and events.

Go campaign help Mr. Suicide play in Vegas!

Thanks!
nonny noisemaker
nonny noisemaker

Birthday : 1979-11-22

Back to top Go down

I have a decree on behalf of Mr. Suicide Empty Re: I have a decree on behalf of Mr. Suicide

Post  Barty Mcfly Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:05 am

You're pretty awesome Nonny! Justin is ok to I guess. I'll pitch in for sure!!
Barty Mcfly
Barty Mcfly

Birthday : 1982-07-09

Back to top Go down

I have a decree on behalf of Mr. Suicide Empty Re: I have a decree on behalf of Mr. Suicide

Post  Sunshine Bash Her Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:50 pm

Aw, no way a dart tournament?! After I watched this movie about a guy who goes to a dart tournament I've wanted to be a pro dart thrower too, I'll totally support you Justin, but it might not be much, sorry!

sunny
Sunshine Bash Her
Sunshine Bash Her

Birthday : 1985-09-11

Back to top Go down

Post  JMFK Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:22 pm

Oh hey, on that note, I know about 9 MissFits who are going to Vegas this summer to not only benefit their own interests and personal growth, but also to bring back a wealth of knowledge and skill development for our league. Could we look into holding an official fundraiser this spring to offset some of the travel costs for these skaters?

P.S. I just adore Mr. Suicide and I will totally support him with a donation! Just saw this as a great opportunity to bring up a separate but similar cause Very Happy
JMFK
JMFK

Birthday : 1981-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  nonny noisemaker Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:28 pm

JMFK wrote:Oh hey, on that note, I know about 9 MissFits who are going to Vegas this summer to not only benefit their own interests and personal growth, but also to bring back a wealth of knowledge and skill development for our league. Could we look into holding an official fundraiser this spring to offset some of the travel costs for these skaters?

P.S. I just adore Mr. Suicide and I will totally support him with a donation! Just saw this as a great opportunity to bring up a separate but similar cause Very Happy

We can def talk about it!! We can talk and maybe have a small meeting about it. Smile
nonny noisemaker
nonny noisemaker

Back to top Go down

Post  JMFK Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:53 pm

Sweet dude! Gracias Smile
JMFK
JMFK

Birthday : 1981-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Ass.Crack.Jack Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:35 am

Jus'd Tip wrote:You're pretty awesome Nonny! Justin is ok to I guess. I'll pitch in for sure!!

Ditto!
Ass.Crack.Jack
Ass.Crack.Jack

Birthday : 1988-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  nonny noisemaker Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:58 pm

Bump ill be collecting donations at practice for this Smile
nonny noisemaker
nonny noisemaker

Back to top Go down

Post  nonny noisemaker Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:13 pm

Bump ill be collecting money up until Monday!
nonny noisemaker
nonny noisemaker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down