Mclean County MissFits

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mclean County MissFits
Mclean County MissFits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New MissFits Jackets

+12
May Q Sick
Lightweight Champ
BangHer & Smash
Johnny Fun Police
Deadtyme Skarebear
assailyaskanks
JMFK
IceHurt
Ima Schoolya
Camp
Moxiezer0
Snotface
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

New MissFits Jackets Empty New MissFits Jackets

Post  Snotface Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:29 pm

Hey ladies I've heard word that quite a few new people are wanting to get new MissFIts jackets and I'm pretty sure some of the Freshies will too. Since I've started hanging with you ladies I've wanted one of those jackets and I received Christmas money this year for just that!

Before we all order the same cotton jackets that everyone has, I would like to see if people were interested in looking for a jacket closer to what the Punishers have. I believe theirs are more of a polyester fabric, but the same style with the short collar and white piping. I just feel like if we're going to spend $60-$70 on these jackets we should find ones that won't fade, stretch, and get holy like the current ones seem to do.

Jeremy at Meltdown said he might have some styles he can order in his books or we can look elsewhere as well. Pretty sure the Punishers said they got their jackets at Walmart!!

Let me know what you all think!

I love you Snots
Snotface
Snotface

Birthday : 1985-03-25

Back to top Go down

New MissFits Jackets Empty Re: New MissFits Jackets

Post  Moxiezer0 Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:45 pm

Can we look into something hooded that zips?
Moxiezer0
Moxiezer0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Camp Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:09 pm

Moxiezer0 wrote:Can we look into something hooded that zips?

Word a hood would be AWESOME!!
Camp
Camp

Birthday : 1983-06-29

http://mcleancountymissfits.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Ima Schoolya Sun Jan 13, 2013 5:36 pm

Yes! A zippy hoodie!
Ima Schoolya
Ima Schoolya

Birthday : 1981-01-29

Back to top Go down

Post  IceHurt Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:26 pm

Then we all wont match Sad
IceHurt
IceHurt

Birthday : 1985-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Moxiezer0 Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:33 pm

Well I need a jacket that is warmer and more durable more than I need the matching. I spend so much for the look-I need it to do for me now.
Moxiezer0
Moxiezer0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JMFK Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:13 pm

Chris is getting me a new jacket for xmas, and I'm down with looking for another style...warmer, more durable zippy hoodie sounds good to me! Let's see what Jerm could order for us and hopefully it'll be way cheaper than the American Apparel track jackets Very Happy
JMFK
JMFK

Birthday : 1981-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  IceHurt Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:21 pm

I feel ya mox. I am just remembering that one pic of all the jackets hanging up in the locker room at the decatur civic center. It just looks so nice when we all are uniform. and def agree on them being cheaper fingers crossed!
IceHurt
IceHurt

Birthday : 1985-07-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Snotface Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:34 pm

Ha ha ha Ice I totally saw your face in the sad emoticon you posted. I agree with wanting to match, it just looks a little more put together, but it's hard when people have such different styles. I personally don't want mine to be a hoodie, but I'm not against others having them. I'll try to see what Jerm can get us or where he can suggest we look.
Snotface
Snotface

Back to top Go down

Post  assailyaskanks Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:11 pm

Oooh! Hooded! I like hoods!
Also if the old jackets come from American Apparel I'm definitely down to find another option. That is one company I absolutely refuse to support.
assailyaskanks
assailyaskanks

Birthday : 1991-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadtyme Skarebear Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:31 pm

need a new jacket for sure. I am not opposed to new options but definitely agree that all of us having a uniform look does really make us stand out as skaters and not just crazed fans
Deadtyme Skarebear
Deadtyme Skarebear

Birthday : 1983-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Moxiezer0 Thu Jan 17, 2013 9:46 pm

Here's how I feel about being uniform...we are MissFits. At this point we all dress alike at bouts to look professional. I have lots of derby stuff I never wear because it isn't matching. I wanna be a MissFit through and through. So ya, I don't need to match. That is all.
Moxiezer0
Moxiezer0
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Snotface Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:21 pm

Ok, just to let you know, I have been looking a bit through Jerm's catalogues for jacket options, but I wasn't able to talk to him about pricing or order info. Going to try and get on that ASAP. I have also tried to find hooded and non-hooded options. Wink
Snotface
Snotface

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Fun Police Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:12 pm

I'm interested in getting a jacket as well, but still unsure whether I want to change my derby name or not. When you all decide on a style or whatever, I'll decide what I want to do. I'm not picky. As long as it's clear that I have officially changed leagues for the better.
Johnny Fun Police
Johnny Fun Police

Back to top Go down

Post  BangHer & Smash Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:35 pm

Yeah - i could use a new jacket, even if it is just to add to my growing derby attire. Smile
BangHer & Smash
BangHer & Smash

Birthday : 1976-03-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightweight Champ Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:55 am

Want a jacket! not picky, just tell me what to order =)
Lightweight Champ
Lightweight Champ

Birthday : 1982-11-08

Back to top Go down

Post  May Q Sick Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:16 pm

lets get this rolling asap...your jackets are not going to come before spring if we don't get on this. Do we have another option or not? Its been a few weeks now that we have been looking. Has Sparklee approved of the ones we like? All things that we need to know before collecting info on sizes and printing. Collecting money to order and all the time they take to do. This is turning into a nightmare fast. Post options here or we are going old school after the weekend. We were supposed to order these bad boys a month ago. If someone else wants to take the reigns then you can do it your way...But if I'm the one in charge we are doing it my way! Too many people who just want one right now to wait around for a few who wanna change it up. Sorry to squash your hopes and dreams Snotface Sad
May Q Sick
May Q Sick

Birthday : 1977-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  ParaNorma Smacktivity Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:34 pm

I'm up for anything. Maybe we can look into something different for next season.
ParaNorma Smacktivity
ParaNorma Smacktivity

Birthday : 1985-11-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Camp Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:02 pm

I want a new one prefer a better fabric but I'm not picky. Mine is just not comfy anymore so yeah I want a M and the real pain is the ass is the fonts Wink I did the orders for a bit and it was a headache. You just have to put a date on it and if anyone misses out they will have to get it on their own.
Camp
Camp

Birthday : 1983-06-29

http://mcleancountymissfits.org

Back to top Go down

Post  amanda tori suicide Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:25 pm

I would like a new jacket too. I do like the gray color that Bart has ..
amanda tori suicide
amanda tori suicide

Birthday : 1982-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Silent Assassin Fri Jan 25, 2013 6:37 am

amanda tori suicide wrote:I would like a new jacket too. I do like the gray color that Bart has ..
Typically the grey ones are for refs and NSOs, but i feel ya cause I like em better as well Smile
Silent Assassin
Silent Assassin

Birthday : 1981-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnny Fun Police Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:08 pm

I'm going to try tomorrow to get on dafont.com and find something that fits me perfectly, so hopefully I'll be able to tell you all the info as soon as possible, Sick. How are we doing the order? Start a new post about it or do it in person at practice or something?
Johnny Fun Police
Johnny Fun Police

Back to top Go down

Post  Snotface Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:36 pm

OK I know I'm a douche and haven't been on this jacket think non-stop, but here is the alternative I've found to the old style. It looks almost identical to the original, but the fabric seems much more durable. Jerm said sizes S-XL would be $17.95 and size 2XL would be $19.35 with $10-$15 shipping, BUT shipping would be cheaper with a larger order. I also talked to SparkLee who is doing the embroidery and she said that if we provided our own jacket we should just deduct $20 from her jacket price.

PLEASE LET me know ASAP if you are interested in this jacket so we can get them ordered and in! Sparklee said she was going to try a new style of jacket for us this round, but I haven't seen it yet and this one looks pretty great to me.

I also posted this on FB because I can't figure out how to post a picture here. Sorry.

Much procrastinated love,
Snots
Snotface
Snotface

Back to top Go down

Post  Snotface Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:04 pm

BUMP! Serious last call here! I think we should be done ordering jackets and start collecting money this week. I will talk to Rosie about possibly holding the collected money and then giving SparkLee one check.

**PLEASE make sure you double check your submission on the order form for her we are ordering both style of jackets through her so you MUST NOTE the Augusta style (the one I found) if that's what you want, otherwise you'll get the one she found. I went ahead and changed the price you wrote to reflect that ($62 and $0), but PLEASE make sure you noted the Augusta style.

Let's start looking extra sexy ladies!
Snotface
Snotface

Back to top Go down

Post  Snotface Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:34 pm

PLEASE bring your jacket money to practice tonite if you're coming. I'm assuming whoever wants to order one has already done so by now and I'd like to move on to the paying part. Thanks! I think it should be $69 unless you asked for something beyond your name and number to be embroidered. ALSO please make sure you double check your order to see that it is correct (spelling of your name, correct number, add up your total correctly, correct colors, etc.)

I know I'm being repetitive, but I don't want anyones jackets to be messed up!

I love you Snots
Snotface
Snotface

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next