Mclean County MissFits

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mclean County MissFits
Mclean County MissFits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So........

4 posters

Go down

So........ Empty So........

Post  hellsmelle Thu Nov 01, 2012 5:36 pm

This is going to be one of the hardest things I’ve had to write. After a lot of soul searching and even more tears, I’ve decided to step down as a skater. I recently turned 31 and, with the passing of my step-grandfather and watching my family come together, realized that I need to move in a direction with my life that doesn’t involve spending as much time and emotional energy away from the people that mean the most to me.

I love derby, I’ve really enjoyed watching this league grow from the very beginning and growing with it. I’ve turned into a totally different person (in a good way!); one that is confident, strong and proud of everything she’s accomplished. Stepping down as a skater is bittersweet, but the next phase of my life (one with the most amazing woman in the world - one I would never have met if it wasn’t for this league) is super exciting. I really hope you all continue to be in it.

I’ll be around if you ever need a bench coach or a sounding board and hope to NSO as soon as the sadness subsides. I guarantee there will be tears this Saturday and next Saturday, so feel free to hug me as much as you want!
hellsmelle
hellsmelle

Birthday : 1981-10-04

Back to top Go down

So........ Empty Re: So........

Post  Dinah D. Molisher Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:27 pm

Melle,

Thank you for all you've done to help the MissFits get to the place they are today. I know your support and guidance and friendship has meant the world to me. You're a beautiful person with such an amazing, huge heart and I hope that it continues to be filled with happiness and appreciation for what life brings you. Go get em Capt. Smile

<3
Dinah D. Molisher
Dinah D. Molisher

Birthday : 1980-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post  ApotheScary-473ml Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:58 am

Sad
Good luck Melle! I love watching you play, and hope to NSO with you in the future! I know you made a very difficult decision (I've been there!), but family has to come first.
I love you
ApotheScary-473ml
ApotheScary-473ml

Birthday : 1978-04-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadtyme Skarebear Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:12 pm

Sad I love you I love you!
Deadtyme Skarebear
Deadtyme Skarebear

Birthday : 1983-06-21

Back to top Go down