Mclean County MissFits

Kathryn Beich Candy Bar Fundraiser

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kathryn Beich Candy Bar Fundraiser

Post  Guest on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:30 pm

The Missfits are selling Kathryn Beich candy bars as a fundraiser. The way it works is you order the boxes of bars and pay the money upfront. You can either keep the bars for yourself to eat or give as gifts, or you can sell the bars for $1.00 each and earn back all of your money. The choice is yours.

We will be handing out forms at practice tonight and Wednesday and the forms and money are due at the team meeting on Sunday, 12/5. You can order from the following:

36 count box of dark chocolate ($36.00)
36 count box of caramel (my fave!) ($36.00)
36 count box o f krunch ($36.00)
40 count box of variety ($40.00)

So, let's say I order 2 boxes of caramel and 1 variety box. I would pay $112 for those 3 boxes. We earn 50% of what we sell, so the Missfits keep $56 of that money and the other $56 goes to Kathryn Beich. I can either sell the bars at $1.00 each and earn back my money, or I can keep them and give them as gifts or freeze them and eat them.

My youth football team sells these candy bars and they do have people order full boxes, so feel free to ask friends and family if they want to order any boxes. They make great gifts and can be frozen.

If you have any questions after getting your order form, let me know by responding to this post, emailing me at nik.sego@comcast.net, or texting or calling me at 275-1138.

Nikki Segobiano (a.k.a. Nik at Nightmare...when the time comes) Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Delivery of Bars

Post  Guest on Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:34 pm

The bars will be here before Christmas, so they will make excellent stocking stuffers!! santa

Back to top Go down

Re: Kathryn Beich Candy Bar Fundraiser

Post  Guest on Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:17 am

Just a friendly reminder that candy bar order forms and money are due at the team meeting tomorrow.

Thanks!

Nikki

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:25 am

I am extending the candy bar sale thru Sunday, 12/12. I will take forms anytime over the next week. If you need an extra one, let me know.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 15, 2010 8:41 am

Any way I can get my boxes of candy at tonight's (12/15) practice? Jim wants to sell them at the counter at the shop asap. Thanks! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:40 pm

Hey Louden,

Sorry, but since I ended the sale on 12/12 I just turned the order in yesterday. He said it should only take a few days. As soon as they are in, I will personally deliver them to his shop...if you tell me where it is. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:30 am

Nikki Segobiano (12/15/2010, 9:40 pm) wrote:Hey Louden,

Sorry, but since I ended the sale on 12/12 I just turned the order in yesterday. He said it should only take a few days. As soon as they are in, I will personally deliver them to his shop...if you tell me where it is. Very Happy

Thanks! It's Acme Comics in downtown (that's right! I still call it DOWNtown) Normal. The address is 115 North St. It is across the street from Medici.

Again, thanks for TCB! See you tonight!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top