Mclean County MissFits

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mclean County MissFits
Mclean County MissFits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

December 18th Missfits meet Praire Thunder

+8
T Wrecks
Camp
Ima Schoolya
Ass.Crack.Jack
hellsmelle
amanda tori suicide
Molly Dill
nonny noisemaker
12 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

December 18th Missfits meet Praire Thunder - Page 3 Empty Re: December 18th Missfits meet Praire Thunder

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:23 am

I'd love to hear how everything went after I left (and see pictures). How did the t-shirt shooting go? How was ice skating? Wish I could have stayed longer, but I had to make an appearance at that xmas party.

P.S. I ended up talking derby with everyone there! haha People are EXCITED to see a home bout! We are going to pack wherever it is we do this. I can't wait!!

Back to top Go down

December 18th Missfits meet Praire Thunder - Page 3 Empty Re: December 18th Missfits meet Praire Thunder

Post  nonny noisemaker Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:34 am

It went really well! We kept receiving positive crowd response. People started slapping high fives and older men where wanting to shoulder check us. Everyone I talked to kept saying that they would go to our bouts! Chad Bevers with the Prairie Thunder has some tricks up his sleeve and isn't giving up on helping us! So him and will be in contact!

The girls that ice skated did awesome and had the crowd going!

We made 180 in the 50/50 and I got to double check the merch!

Super good night! We will be doing this again in march for their mardi gras night! Woo woo!

Ps...we should get a petition going where everyone signs if they would go to our first home bout! I think we could use that as some amo somewhere down the line!

nonny noisemaker
nonny noisemaker

Birthday : 1979-11-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:58 am

nonny noisemaker wrote:

Ps...we should get a petition going where everyone signs if they would go to our first home bout! I think we could use that as some amo somewhere down the line!

Great idea! Thanks for the update!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:34 pm

I'm afraid I am getting the "itis", I feel horrible today! I really hate to back out of helping with the merch table tommorrow night but I don't want to spread my cooties either!!! Is there anyone who would like to take my place and help Molly at the hockey game? Neutral

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Dill Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:13 am

I got my sitter situation figured out and I will be there at 5:30. Im bringing my skates but...if its just me I probably wont be wearing them.

I cant seem to access the forum from my phone anymore so if someone needs me then please text or email me at rucalou@aol.com.

Amy I hope you feel better! Rest!
Molly Dill
Molly Dill

Birthday : 1975-07-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3