Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: derby wives

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 03, 2011 2:58 pm

ADORABLE, Mindy and family! I love you

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:34 pm

Um I sucked at being married and I don't have a derby wife, guess it means my ass is not cute enough! I will work on it! Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  aMOXIEcilla on Mon Jan 03, 2011 4:04 pm

if it wasnt all kentucky of me i would so ask you to be in my harem but girl you're my sister. you still have a sweet ass
aMOXIEcilla

http://mcmissfits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:06 pm

oh shelly i would love to be your wife lol....wait did that just make me seem creepy? lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:24 pm

janicekunkel wrote:oh shelly i would love to be your wife lol....wait did that just make me seem creepy? lol
Not at all creepy, lady. You gotta put yourself out there. Derby wives are scooped up quickly. I guess I thought with all your hard work and derby love in starting this league, you were automatically married to the whole group of girls, naming you the one and only....MrsFit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:54 am

Derby love!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:21 pm

sorry lady i got me a Natomic Bomb as my derby wife!!! She so cute!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:57 pm

I love my derby wives and wish we had our own reality show! I was proposed to once....and my Derby proposal was much more exciting...guess its a good think I never got married.Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  May Q Sick on Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:19 am

So glad it was memorable! thats how these sister wives roll! And our own reality show for the Missfits would be super exciting! lets get on that!
May Q Sick

Birthday : 1977-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:55 pm

yessss!!!!! candie that would be awesome.oh and sorry for misspelling your name in my earlier post about the boutfits.oops.yes, id love to have all of you as my derby wives!! i mean my fathers side of the family is mormon after all so im totally used to that lol.all joking aside, even though i dont know all of you as much as i would like to i want you all to know i do love each and everyone of you as if you were my actual family...more so sometimes lol.cant wait to skate with you all for real!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:13 am

Saturday night I am proud to say that I took me a Sister Wife. Ward of the Skate is now linked to my chain, y'all! Woot Woot!

We are registered at Bed, Bath and Beyond and Wicked Skateware. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  JMFK on Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:19 pm

Dick Vixen proposed to me at Sully's on Saturday. I told her I was already married, but I may have some room for her on the side. (Manda Lorian, you know you'll always be my number one wifey, but that hot lil freshie stole just a lil piece of my heart when she got down on one knee...I hope you understand Wink )
JMFK

Birthday : 1981-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:25 pm

JMFK wrote:Dick Vixen proposed to me at Sully's on Saturday. I told her I was already married, but I may have some room for her on the side. (Manda Lorian, you know you'll always be my number one wifey, but that hot lil freshie stole just a lil piece of my heart when she got down on one knee...I hope you understand Wink )

Dick Vixen! What?? She told me she wanted to have my babies? I mean, I know I make some cute babies, but is that all I'm good for? Sheesh. Nah, go for it JMFK! She's totally adorable.

You heard it here first, Candie is looking to add a sister wife to our circle of love. I'm taking my time though. I'm kinda busy being the official godmother to Sassie Sox (the pushfit born to parents Moxie and Sass).

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:27 pm

Candie Necklash wrote: I'm kinda busy being the official godmother to Sassie Sox (the pushfit born to parents Moxie and Sass).

Be careful! She bites.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:29 pm

Well, if she bites me, maybe I can turn into a Sassmonster or Moxiewolf! I'm game for whatever comes my way!

Back to top Go down

Post  Camp on Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:29 pm

haha...you gals make me laugh. I am moving in on Shiner, I figured since she is on another league my wifey would be totally cool with that, I mean Nonny is always #1 Wink
Camp

Birthday : 1983-06-29

http://mcleancountymissfits.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Common Denominatrix on Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:44 pm

candie! i totally know someone who has a huge derby crush on you. She thinks your better than banana bunches! and more happenin' than the bees knees!
Common Denominatrix

Birthday : 1983-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Manda Lorian on Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:08 pm

JMFK wrote:Dick Vixen proposed to me at Sully's on Saturday. I told her I was already married, but I may have some room for her on the side. (Manda Lorian, you know you'll always be my number one wifey, but that hot lil freshie stole just a lil piece of my heart when she got down on one knee...I hope you understand Wink )

oh i totally understand wifey. i'm not jealous. you are my only wife but i can't claim i've been 100% faithful. well i could but i'd be lying and thats not good for a marriage.
Manda Lorian

Birthday : 1980-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top