Mclean County MissFits

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Mclean County MissFits
Mclean County MissFits
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gear For Sale :(

4 posters

Go down

Gear For Sale :( Empty Gear For Sale :(

Post  Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:44 pm

Unfortunately, I have to bow out of the missifts Sad There are several things going on right now that make it difficult for me to continue, however nothing will be as difficult as leaving. I have all of my gear for sale and am going to try to be at the new freshmeat mixer if any of the new freshmeat girls are interested. I'm having a really hard time letting go of my skates, though. I haven't decided if I can let them go or if they should be passed on to another new freshie. I dont know; I'll deal with that issue later. Either way, here's a list of what I have and sizes in case anyone is interested:

Elbow & Knee Pads: 187 Killer pads, size Large
Wrist Guard: Triple 8, size Medium
Helmet: deep red color, size Small, triple 8 i believe

Skates (if i can let them go to a good home: R3 deluxe with Flatout Wheels, size 8 (i wear a size 9 in women's shoes).

This is def a sad time for me, but if i'm still in town (i had a second interview with a school down in southern IL) i will still be at the bouts and will still be interested in helping with events.

You can reach me at 217-556-2603 if anyone is interested in the pads. Don't mind if I cry as you take them away.......at this point, even my wrist guards make me tear up to think about them leaving Sad I wish you all the best of luck and will always be cheering you on!!!

Back to top Go down

Gear For Sale :( Empty Re: Gear For Sale :(

Post  Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 6:11 pm

pale

Back to top Go down

Post  Ass.Crack.Jack Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:36 am

Ariel, I got your message today and I was super busy with my brother's wedding. I am really sad to hear that you will be stepping down. You will always be a MissFit!
Ass.Crack.Jack
Ass.Crack.Jack

Birthday : 1988-01-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Deadtyme Skarebear Sat Jun 11, 2011 11:29 am

Sad Sorry to hear that you are unable to continue skating...It was a great pleasure to get to skate with you. I love you
Deadtyme Skarebear
Deadtyme Skarebear

Birthday : 1983-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 12:12 pm

This is a bummer, Ariel! I know you will be around though. We love having your endless energy and smiles as a part of our league!

Question - what color are those flatouts and how much?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:31 pm

Candie Necklash wrote:This is a bummer, Ariel! I know you will be around though. We love having your endless energy and smiles as a part of our league!

Question - what color are those flatouts and how much?

it is a bummer Sad bittersweet though. this teaching job is what im working on getting my master's for, so i REALLY want it. it's just sad it's too far from here. The wheels are black as are the skates. did you want just the wheels or the whole skate?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:32 pm

CarrieJackson wrote: Sad Sorry to hear that you are unable to continue skating...It was a great pleasure to get to skate with you. I love you

i know Sad i will miss all the missfits, but probably my fellow freshmeaters the most Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jun 11, 2011 2:33 pm

Ass.Crack.Jack wrote:Ariel, I got your message today and I was super busy with my brother's wedding. I am really sad to hear that you will be stepping down. You will always be a MissFit!

thanks....it's a sad time for me too Sad there's no paperwork or anything i have to fill out is there?

Back to top Go down

Post  Bruiz E HomeMaker Mon Jun 13, 2011 8:47 am

Bummer girl. Sorry to see ya go. I might be interested in ur wheels if u r selling them seperate. Im in the market for new flatouts. Let me know.
Bruiz E HomeMaker
Bruiz E HomeMaker

Birthday : 1978-03-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Joan Wayne Gacy Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:14 am

i'm interested in the wrist guards and helmet....i'll know after tonight's freshmeat mixer what size i am.....

Last edited by Joan Wayne Gacy on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because i'm an asshat and already have pads.)
Joan Wayne Gacy
Joan Wayne Gacy

Birthday : 1978-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 3:27 pm

Joan Wayne Gacy wrote:i'm interested in the wrist guards and helmet....i'll know after tonight's freshmeat mixer what size i am.....

cool deal. im bringing them tonight, so you can always try them on. see you then~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down